claim following an accident, call the Claims Team 24/7.
Claiming for a Car Accident Bell Insurance or injury? It doesn’t get much easier than this.
Press Option 1 for New Claims
Press Option 2 for Existing Claims
Bell Accident Number Alternative
As an Bell Insurance Customer who has had a non-fault accident, you can now claim through Accident Claims Helpline instead with the following benefits
Bell Insurance Accident Claim
How we can help?
When you have a Non-Fault accident, you are free to choose your own recovery company, Repair shop, solicitors, etc. We will streamline the whole process for you. As an Bell Accident Number alternative, we will do all the work for you.
- Had a Car Accident Bell Insurance?
We hope you are not badly injured. Even the smallest injury or trauma should be checked out with your doctor, or A and E. Do not ignore any physical discomfort.
- Report accident Bell Insurance.
Inform the police so you have it on record. You can also Report Accident Bell Insurance but sometimes there could be a long wait. Then call us on 0333 006 2661 to get all the help you need, we take over for you.
- Give yourself a little time to process and recover.
You will have enough stress to deal with after a car or motorbike accident even in minor collisions, so take a break and rest for a while. In an event of a Non-Fault accident, If you need Damage Repair Bell Insurance or Courtesy car Bell Insurance then you can contact us directly on 0333 006 2661 Bell Accident Number alternative.
What are the legal requirements to Drive in the UK?
- Valid Driving Licence: You need to have a Valid Driving License to drive in the UK
- Insurance: Minimum of a Third Party Insurance to drive your car on public roads and streets. You can not by law drive without insurance. So make sure your insurance is always valid and direct debits are paid in time. Bell Insurance offers all sort of insurance products for cars and other vehicles.
- Road Tax: The Road tax needs to be paid for the vehicle, this can be paid yearly or by monthly direct debit.
- MOT: The vehicle should be in good shape been tested and passed an MOT test no longer than a year ago.So you are all up to date with the legal requirements to take your ride on the road. Just having all the legal requirements don’t warrant that you will not have an accident. You need to be a good driver yourself to avoid any accidents, but in most cases, it’s the other vehicles that you don’t have control over. There is N number of reasons why accidents happen but “Carelessness” tops them all.
What to do after a Road Accident Bell Insurance?
- Stop your Vehicle – If you fail to stop, it’s considered a crime in the UK.
- Turn your engine off
- Switch on the Hazard lights
- Try to move and look for any injuries or pains to yourself and your passengers
- If you or anybody else is injured, call the ambulance and police by dialing 999
- Exchange your insurance details with the third party or any other parties involved.
- Try to collect any witness details, take their name, address, and phone numbers
- Take photos with your phone and make a video if possible
- Inform your insurance company about the accident, but only once it’s safe to do so.
Many insurance companies try to put obstacles in paying out for your claim. To make sure that you do not get affected by these tactics, always click pictures at the scene of the accident make videos exchange details take phone numbers of any witnesses. In some cases where you are injured or if you find anybody else in the accident is injured, call the ambulance immediately. If the car is damaged badly and is stopping traffic, then the police should be called as well. Bell Insurance claims department can be contacted once you are safe. Do not try to flee the scene of an accident because that is against the law.
In certain cases, you will find that fraudsters are working on the road. They might be running crash for cash scams, if you believe that is the case, call the police and inform them.
It is very important that you gave the right details to the third party. In some cases where you hit a parked vehicle please leave a note on the windscreen secured by the wiper or else give your details to the nearby shopkeepers and tell them to pass them on to the owner of the damaged vehicle.
Here at the Accident Claims Helpline, we provide a comprehensive accident claims management service. Claims Department Bell Insurance can be busy at times so we can process your non-fault accident claim in a prompt way. From the first Report Car Accident, through to claim settlement you can trust us to provide you RoadSide Recovery, Accident Damage Repair, Injury Compensation, and Free Courtesy Car resulting in measurable benefits and outstanding customer service.
Working with our extensive Network of Repair Centre and the different solicitors across the UK, our panel has expertise in all fields from personal injury claims to credit hire. Our specialist team brings years of expertise in driving our approach to finding your best results. At Accident Claims Helpline we ensure our team and partners are best in class, combining substantiated industry knowledge with the most effective experience.
ARE AN INDEPENDANT CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND ARE IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH OR WORK ON BEHALF OF ANY CAR
INSURANCE PROVIDERS OR BROKERS, Logos are the intellectual property of the respective companies and we have only used them for illustration purposes. We are not related to or represent any of the insurance companies listed on this website – FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
US ON 0333 006 2661
71-75 Shelton Street,
London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ